Saturday, April 12, 2008

Honestly...I *try* to Keep Up

Trip Report for 4/11/2008 Date
Purpose of Trip:
§Primary Goal of the 4/11/2008 Trip was to meet a nice boy to which a connection might be made in order to facilitate future meetings.
§Secondary Goal – Get Laid
§Tertiary Goal(s) – Dog Sitter, someone fun to go see shows with, meeting a straight man
§
Duration:
9:30pm MST – 1:30am MST
Key Person(s) Contacted on Trip:
§Me
§HFAZ (Hippie from Arizona)
BB BB – via text to report on cock size
§
Places) Visited on Trip:
§HFAZ Apartment
Narrative Summary:
§HFAZ initially invited me to see a band and a local music venue, but said he would be unable to meet me until 9:30/10:00 due to “helping a friend in Boulder”. He was to get tickets to the show after work. Casual flirtation via text message occurred through out the early evening. I received a phone call at aprox. 8pm stating that the show was sold-out. (This is still somewhat suspect) But that we should still go have some cocktails and conversation. I agree to meet him at 9:30 at his place and we would walk to a few of the local bars. He comes out to meet me, looking nothing like his pictures. He has what is best described as a “pear” body. Not very fitting on a boy. Now, let’s face it…I am not Super Model, so I try very hard not to let that cloud my judgment. However, at least I am proportionately large. And truly, if he dressed better, that would be disguised. Also, shorter then his profile states. Cute face. Nice hair. I comment on the cool “loft” feeling of the building and he offers me the tour. We go up to his apartment, very clean, uber-hippieish. He offers me a beer, I accept. We sit on the sofa and proceed to have polite, funny first-date conversation. He tells me that I have an “amazing vibe and a killer smile”. We discuss politics, family, jobs, Telluride, music, drugs and I drink more beer. He tells me his vice is pot and I tell him mine is booze. He asks if I want to smoke, I decline knowing that I would be asleep before I put the bong down. It is about this time that I realize we are not going anywhere. I stand in the kitchen with him while he smokes, we tell more tales of drug use, he tells me I have “amazing breasts”. We sit back on the sofa and he sits next to me. We discuss his family (mom born in Spain, dad born in Mexico) and how he spent several years living in Spain. He tells me he misses the food, I tell him I make a killer paella. He tells me he wants to take me to Cuba Cuba for dinner sometime. He starts holding my hand. We discuss more about his love of all things Colorado and he leans in for the kiss. I kiss him back, not so much out of attraction but more out of being really into his brass balls of thinking he can kiss me. I am a bit out of his league. (this is less mean then it sounds) He tells me what a great kisser I am. I have another beer. I am now growing oddly more attracted to his confidence and that I am highly amused by his hippiness. We make out on the sofa for about an hour. I have another beer. He takes my hand, leads me into his bedroom and I say “we are not having sex”. He takes off my shirt, bra, he claims to be a big fan of my “great tits”. We kiss, he bites my nipples and asks me if he can bite harder. Uhhhh…knees shaking, I say yes. I feel obligated to go for the penis grab and unbutton his pants. Whoa. Soda Can Cock. I play with it and begin to wonder if my desire to have this huge, hunk of man meat in my mouth makes me a slut. I hear Ben’s guiding voice in my head “points, bitch” and decide to make the move. He says “I can’t decided if you kiss better or suck cock better, but I want you to keep doing both”. I go from mouth to cock. He asks me if I like his dick, saying “it’s thick isn’t it”. Oh and delightfully uncircumcised – to which he was highly impressed I knew my way around an un-cut penis. He then begins the hair pulling. And the pushing my head onto his dick. He asks me “do you like your hair pulled?” Quivering I say “yes.” “Do you want me to pull it more?” “uhh…yes.” “You are a dirty little bitch aren’t you?” Oh god…I am screwed now. “I am going to fuck you so hard next time I see you.” Uhhh…. “I am gong to come all over your tits.” And he does. I lay in bed for a bit, decided I need to clean off my chest and head for the bathroom. I get dressed, tell him good night. He says “I will call you next week”. And done.
§
Problems Encountered:
§Hippieness – Too Much Hippie (example: He has followed the band Phish and String Cheese Incident around the Western US)
§Soda Can Cock – Not sure I want that in me. Wait…yes, I do.
§Weird, Disproportionate Pear Body – Unsettling
§Dodgy – He seems slightly on the shady side
§Low Motivation – Smoke pot = never get out of the house
§
Recommended Action:
§Let it be as it was, perhaps follow-up with an email later in the week. Pathetically curious about SCC and the potential power top.
Immediate Action Taken if Any:
§None
§
Final Take-Aways/Grade:
§C+
§Worth the time, not set on a second “date”
§Still looking for someone to see live music with
§
§

No comments: