Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pool Table

While I would love to share with you the story of how I gave a 45 minute blowjob to a 22 year old because he said no girl has ever made him come via oral sex, I do believe I have more pressing issues.

Date with a hot, tattooed guy in a band - Free
Drinks at the bar where he tends - Free
1:00 am cheeseburger that he cooked - Free
Getting fucked over, on and around bar pool table - Priceless
Leaving your cute panties in the right corner pocket for the next patron - Wait for it...Totally Fucking Priceless

There is something to be said for being pretzel-ed into positions I wasn't even certain my legs would go. On a pool table no less. Err...pool table followed up by the bar floor. Followed by the bar itself.

I have nothing clever, nor funny to say about this. In no uncertain terms, it was Top 5 best sex of my life.

No comments: