Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's About Fucking Time !

In the words of one of my most favorite employees "So, you know when you go on vacation and you come home with only a handful of photos taken because you were too busy to snap
pictures" … so goes the life of a budding blogger when she is off having dirty fun.

Just a very quick catch up -->

  • OKC (the devil) and I haven’t seen each other in a while, but mostly due to my change of jobs putting me in San Francisco every week. I still have not met his girlfriend although have had several phone conversations. “So how was work today, oh great…oh yeah, I fucked your boyfriend last night…oh yeah, it was good”. Bizarre. I love it. The last time he stopped by he stayed the night. Not sure I like my big, scary top staying the night…
  • Chicago broke up with me. How do you tell a girl you are in love with her and less then a month last decide to give up? Weirdness. I guess it is for the best considering the last time I was out there I basically fucked his hot roommate and passed out at his friend’s party only to wake up in his bed with the drummer rubbing my leg up and down asking me if I wanted to do some blow. Might have been a sign. Opps!
  • Speaking of break ups, the angle broke up with me too. Thank God for small favors. I was concerned with how I was going to deal with that. He met another girl that seems to be living quite happy in an alternate yet equally as boring universe. He did send me a xmas present which shot a millisecond pain of guilt into my heart. Then I was fine.
  • Stalker. This is a new one. I placed my email address on a furniture’s company website looking for a coffee table. This was about two years ago. Right before xmas I get an email from someone I used to work with seven years ago! We fooled around in my office a few times but never completed. He now comes by when I am home. Makes me breakfast, brings me music. And performs the best oral sex I have ever had. It really is amazing. I come, and I roll over and fall asleep. He can stop by anytime. I wish I was attracted to him. Even remotely. Even just a tiny, tiny bit. Is it okay that I am border line repulsed by him but really enjoy it when his head is buried in-between my legs and he asked nothing from me? That’s okay, right?
  • There has been some randomness with a boy that I thought I loved. He spent Thanksgiving with my family and wow, the sex is fantastic. Were together on New Year’s Eve and I gave up a super hot guy from Egypt because I thought it would be inappropriate. Imagine how silly I felt when the boy I thought I loved was getting the phone number of another girl. Damn it! I wonder if my collection of bad karma is finally out grown its container! Son of a!

For the exception of my next two posts, that about catches my faithful readers up on my whorish ways. I am taking a well deserved brake in January!

No comments: