Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Retroactive - 10 Months of Free Hedonism

And on the eighth day the Lord gave onto us, the Business Trip. That all expenses paid excuse to drink and fuck to excess, with co-workers and strangers alike. This initial post finds me in the KY area basking in rolling hills, horse dung and tobacco. Oh and peroxide because it seems to be a requirement that all women must bleach both their hair and their jeans.

But I digress...This blog has been a thought of mine since I started traveling extensively for work 10 months ago. I wish I would have been recording since then, as I have stories (and points) that would cause my company to revoke my Amex immediately. I hope to bring some back as classics while keeping this up to date as much as possible. I suspect this week to be calm and totally unassuming given that I am in deep detox from a D.C. conference last week. While I failed to earn points in the Capital City, I did earn three new friends that I suspect will be near and dear to my heart years to come. I am still trying to convince myself that is better then random hook-ups. It is, isn't it?

Back Story - Points Game (aka Sexolympics) A phrase coined to keep track of my shameless sleeping around. BB enrolled me early on and we have been racking them up ever since. Loosely organized, we vote on each other's stories to see how viable they are in earnings. My hook-ups in India, huge points. A VP of the company I work for while traveling in NC - even more. His nailing a TV reporter in NYC, big points. Nailing my co-worker while visiting me on MY business trip, even more. Really, it's all about the story.

1 comment:

Tim said...

You're on your way miss thang! I'll be back for more of your adventures and sexcapades.